วันเสาร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2562

What is the legend of Manchester United? Pogba dreamed of playing with Real Madrid.


Dmitry Beratov, the former head of the Bulgarian national team Opened the case for the Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, opening his mouth to accept his dream of playing for Real Madrid. It is normal for players to like other teams because they played for "Red Devils". Secretly surrender to many clubs, world champion midfielder Still with the team for a long time

    Dmitry Berbatov, legendary striker, Manchester United commented in the case of Paul Pogba, a good midfielder of the younger generation. Accepting ambition to wish to play for Real Madrid to identify the time he played for "Red Devils" is a fan of many clubs, all of which are normal. บอล1×2คืออะไร

    French national team midfielder, 2018 World Series, premiere admits that every player People in this world want to have the opportunity to wear a dress. "The White King", which expressed such dissatisfaction with the followers of "Red Army", greatly specifies that this speech is not to honor and lack respect for Manchester United. ufabetเว็บตรง

    For this case, Berbatov viewed it as normal. And is not an indication that Pogba will leave Manchester United to play in Santiago Bernabeu. "Paul Pogba is not far away from being really interested. But I didn't worry about the story he referred to Real Madrid this week. "

    "I cheered many clubs when I played for United because I was a good football fan. I like clubs like Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich. I don't think there is anything to worry about. We are on this planet where you can say anything you want to say. I can expand the content, but imagine Paul will be a United player for a long time. As long as he and the club want to work together, "Berbatov stated.

8 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. reเสือมังกร sathat was amazing article เสือมังกร sathis was the of article of the yearเสือมังกร sa I never seen the article like this เสือมังกร sa I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness

    ตอบลบ

  2. เสือมังกร sa I think it gonna be the best topic in this weekเสือมังกร saI wonder how to made this article correctly เสือมังกร sawithout mistake I need to contract with writer

    ตอบลบ